THRGA is a registered charity founded in 1956. It owns the piece of land on the south of Boundary Road, known as the Recreation Grounds. It rents out part of this land as a school playing field and provides facilities for Scouts and Guides. Much of the land is retained as open space for the benefit of the community. THRGA now also helps maintain Old Priory Gardens on behalf of the Parish Council.
Taplow SL6 0EX